o

Funny Flash News: Ridesh Chennai Vijayam... Chennail koolagalaammmm..... Olli cheenaaavill seidhaa setup.. Keetu magizhungal.... Ollikku'Setup sellaappah' enru peyarai soodugiradhu Simmaboyz...... Vijay Kudumbha istiri aanaarrr...

Simaboyz Hits

cerebral palsy attorneys

Monday, February 20, 2006

Heyyyyy

I am still in the home land. Hopefully, I will be travelling this month end. Better I will let U know U guyz after reaching there ;-)

Seen Indo Pak Cricket eh? Hope U would have njoyed.

Tikku, Please let me know how to post video clips in web logs.

"Strippers and a Glass of Whiskey are the main ingredients of life!" Yup I totally agree with U. To njoy life, I think we should be away from our family.. ;-) .

Maaaaaaapuuuuuuuuuuuuuu how r UUUUU?

Luv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home