o

Funny Flash News: Ridesh Chennai Vijayam... Chennail koolagalaammmm..... Olli cheenaaavill seidhaa setup.. Keetu magizhungal.... Ollikku'Setup sellaappah' enru peyarai soodugiradhu Simmaboyz...... Vijay Kudumbha istiri aanaarrr...

Simaboyz Hits

cerebral palsy attorneys

Thursday, February 02, 2006


My name is ‘Ilaya Thalapathy’ Vijay


I have acted in a movie named ‘AADHI’ under my father’s banner. The
movie has flopped badly and we are suffering heavy loss. Microsoft has come
for my rescue. If you forward this mail to your friends and relatives I
will be paid by Microsoft. For each message I will get 10 paisa.
Please help me this time. I promise you that I will not work here after
under my father’s banner. I also promise that here after I will NOT talk
punch dialogues. Please don’t hesitate, it’s just a mail for you , but its
a GIANT boon for the entire Tamil Film Industry!!
Lovingly,
Current Ilaya thalapathy,
SolliAdipathil ‘Gilli’
Next National award winner,
Sollalam Adipathil ‘Thirupachi’
Next Superstar,
Sollittum Sollama suzhandu suzhandu adipathil SIVAKASI SIVAKASI SIVAKASI
Next Chief Minister,
Next Prime Minister,
Next American President,

VIJAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home